Thursday, April 24, 2008

Surprise, surprise


In the last 24 hours, three very surprising and unexpected things have happened.

Good or bad?

As always, it completely depends on your perspective.

For now, I'm trying not to judge.

Fact is, I have zero...I repeat ZERO...control over the outcome. I'd love to think I do, but I know I don't. This is oddly comforting.

What I do know is that I'm often a remarkably capable crisis manager when it comes to the big ticket items, but it's the little events that really throw me for a loop.

Global famine....I'm your girl. Be 10 minutes late for meeting me....I'll have a meltdown.

Anyway, it'll be interesting to see what happens.

Either it'll work out. Or, it'll work out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What kind of cliffhanger blog entry is this??