Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Brother Love's Travellin' Salvation Show

I'm still on my Neil Diamond kick, so you can imagine my delight when it was Diamond night on American Idol last night.

Of course none of the Idol finalists came remotely close to matching Neil in suave cool-ability.

There's only one Neil.

Try this little experiment. Download yourself a copy of Brother Love's Travellin' Salvation Show.

Start listening. About a minute in, you'll be shaking your head in disbelief. I couldn't possibly be serious. But stick with it. The embarrassing sex machine that is Neil will suddenly take hold. Within seconds you'll actually start tapping your foot. Your hips will start to move (and god knows, they don't lie). And, before you know it, you'll be clapping your hands above your head. 100% money back guaranteed.

I kid you not. Neil is the new ABBA.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

For what tortuous length of time will we allow Jason Castro to continue to commit musical murder?

©km said...

Neil makes happy music. He's been on my MP3 player every time I travel. On a crowded sleeper train in India or China.. in the middle of the Okavanga Delta. Neil always comes through.

Despite the happiness he provides, I don't feel so bad downloading his music illegally. He is, after all, richer than God... and ABBA, probably.