Wednesday, October 31, 2007

The Stomach Turins

Well, it looks like I got my big experience, but sadly it involved a debilitating tummy bug, thwarting the last day of the gelato tour.

I haven't been this sick in years. In fact, I'm still not feeling 100%.

I managed to make my two flights this morning, but only because my 3 a.m. taxi driver to the airport knew of an all night Pharmacia.

I had to use my best miming skills (although, how hard can it be to mime vomito?) to secure a box of what I presume to be the Italian version of Gravol.

I really didn't care what it was, I just took it.

Oh and then the clincher -- my luggage is lost.

Think positive luggage finding thoughts for me.

In other news, there appears to be a film crew at my hotel. I hope they're not here for me. I look like hell.

Buddy, Mommy's coming home.

2 comments:

©km said...

Well, all that kinda sucks. Hope the Italian drugs start working their magic soon. I'm doing silent luggage prayers for you in my head.

Anonymous said...

ML darling, so sorry to hear about your tribulations. If it's any consolidation, I've looked forward to reading "ML's Excellent European Vacation" blogs like a can't-put-er-downer good book.

Clearly you can see who is the writer on our team. Send photos.

Get well dear friend.