Tuesday, October 16, 2007

OK, I'm back....


Woke up this morning simply feeling grateful for the gift that is the new day. The simple pleasure of breathing in and out. The pink streaked sky at sunrise. The toasted goodness of my muesli breakfast roll, smeared with almond butter. It's almost never the big things that bring peace...it's the little things, strung together like Christmas lights.

I'm leaving on Saturday for a whirlwind European adventure.

Two nights in London, three in the Netherlands, five in Italy, and back to the UK for one before flying home. Business in every port but pleasure, too, especially on the gelato tour of Italy.

Look for EU blogging updates. I'll have my laptop and hopefully one of the 16 adapters that I ordered from the MAC store will work in one of those unruly European plugs.

Peace everybody.

1 comment:

wendywalnut said...

fret not, the mac adapters do work! i never leave home without them. once again, apple engineering rocking the casbah... :) bon voyage! xow
ps - please have some nocciola gelato for me.... yum....