Friday, September 21, 2007

I'm a survivor, I'm gonna make it

My ex's ex-girlfriend will be house and cat-sitting for me when I head to Europe next month. Does this make her an XXL?

Anyway, based on the lame joke above, you can probably gather that this weekend can't come soon enough.

Free at last. Free at last. Thank god almighty, I'm free at last.

I did a little pre-Friday celebrating with the creative team yesterday. I brought in a few boxes of premium ice cream bars.

Personally, I think ice cream brings out the best in people. It channels your inner child. It's hard to have bad, back-stabbing thoughts about anyone when your lips are wrapped around creamy, chocolate-dipped goodness.

I hope I'm never diagnosed as lactose intolerant.

And there's nothing like bringing free food into any work environment. It attracts the masses like ants to a picnic.

People from our digital agency were sending screen caps to the printer, just so they'd have an excuse to walk through the kitchen.

1 comment:

JT said...

XXL that's funny...it's also funny that those who DON'T work in an office can't really understand exactly the rush to the kitchen that is associated with free food...it's not like we can't afford to feed ourselves...but it's there, and likely gourmet (cause it was probably for clients) so we just go nuts for it...