Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Hemming and hawing


After a near perfect retail experience with Over the Rainbow, I got my newly hemmed billion dollar butt-hugging jeans home and find that they are at least 1/2 an inch too long.

Bugger.

I even washed them and dried them in the dryer -- a real no-no, according to the 58 pound 11 year old girl who sold them to me. Apparently putting your jeans in the dryer "breaks down the denim". I thought we were supposed to break down the denim...but apparently not.

Anyway, now I have to bring them back and get them re-hemmed all over again.

The picture is what I WOULD HAVE looked like tomorrow, if my jeans had been hemmed properly...and I'd been born with an extra chromosome.

I'm off to Tapatoo Resort near Otter Lake for our big agency love-in tomorrow. I'm meeting my ride at Pape Station at 7:15 a.m. As the only true morning person, I'm planning to make the ride a living hell for the group. I feel a car game coming on. It's the least I can do.

1 comment:

wendywalnut said...

i love car games!! and i am always the morning chirpy chicken too - sorta fun to be annoying, isn't it! :)
great blog, btw. xow