Friday, July 4, 2008

Top Gun


I don't usually remember my dreams, but I thought you'd enjoy this one.

I was a student at fighter pilot school. One of my classmates was Katherine Heigl (from Grey's Anatomy).

In my dream I disliked both height and speed.

Just before our first test flight, Katherine confided to me that I could overcome my fears. She told me to smoke some weed to get over the inevitable motion sickness of flying the fighter jets.

When I was about to light up, my clock went off.

4 comments:

Hez said...

You hippie.

©km said...

This part made me laugh:

"I was a student at fighter pilot school"

I guess that's what dreams are for, eh? Nice...

wendywalnut said...

ahhhh, so many layers to peel back from the freudian onion.... :) xow

Joe said...

Lesson Learned: Set the alarm clock a little later.