Saturday, July 19, 2008

Boot Camp, Part II

Wow. If I'd known you were all such passionate debaters, I would have given you something easier to talk about...like transubstantiation.

I clearly hit a nerve with my Boot Camp posting of a few days ago. You just never know what's going to resonate with the masses and inspire such spirited debate.

I think all that Navy Seal training has some of you a little hyped up. Might I suggest a cold compress and an afternoon in an air-conditioned theatre watching musicals. You'll probably live longer.

To the others who, like me, still recoil from being on the receiving end of errant dodge balls -- I'll meet you round the back of the school for a book exchange.

3 comments:

Blodwynn said...

Boot Camp Boot Camp Boot Camp Boot Camp Boot Camp Boot Camp Boot Camp Boot Camp Boot Camp Boot Camp Boot Camp Boot Camp Boot Camp Boot Camp.

There. I just wanted to say it before anyone else does.

I know, I'm a child.

Hez said...

Dodge balls??? What kind of boot camp involves balls flying at your head??

Hez said...

I meant to add on... Sign me up!