Thursday, May 29, 2008

Ferosh is the new Fierce

My BFF, who is my barometer of all things cool, tells me that "Ferosh" is the new "Fierce".

Picture this at the Scripps National Spelling Bee.

Announcer: Ferosh

Speller: Could you repeat the word please?

Announcer: Fe-rosh

Speller: Can you use it in a sentence?

Announcer: You look ferosh in those D & G pants.

Speller: May I please have the definition?

Announcer: Meaning: an abbreviation of ferocious. A look or event so completely extraordinary that it takes on an intensity of its own.

Student: Origin?

Announcer: First articulated by Christian, the winner of Project Runway.

Anyway, hope you have a ferosh day.

***

Thank you, dear responders, to my rant of yesterday. I would happily walk away EXCEPT I have already left a sizable deposit. Not willing to give that up...yet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Then I would make a detailed log of what has transpired. Show them this, and get them to give you something free. This is open commerce -- you deserve something for your emotional pain and suffering.

wendywalnut said...

dagnabbit!! project runway is ages behind here in NZ, and now i know who won. though i'll keep watching, bien sur. i also know who won idol, but that hasn't eased my addiction to souped-up karaoke. :) xow