Wednesday, April 1, 2009

40 Years of Advertising


The big, big guy who started our agency is celebrating 40 years in advertising today, so there's a special, celebratory Hot Dog Day planned to commemorate the event.

They've put together a little video tribute, set to this song from Team America. OMG it's hilarious. The guy cutting the vid gave me a sneaky peak yesterday and I actually snorted, it was so funny.

Staff are being invited to sport outfits representing the 60s, 70s and 80s and 90s for the recessionary prizing of a free day off. I'm right in there because oh-my-god could I use a day off!

I've got my suede fringe boots, a flower power belt buckle, a BE THE CHANGE t-shirt and an authentic hippie fringe jacket (see above). I'm thinking of going out to buy a bong before the walk off.

Send positive vibes.If I don't win, at least I'll have the bong. And a montage.

No comments: