Friday, September 26, 2008

You don't know Jack

I live in Jack Layton's riding.

Andrew Lang, the Liberal candidate in the riding, is a first time candidate. He worked for many years in Bill Graham's office. Graham was popular and smart...smart enough to stay out of the fray in the last Liberal convention.

I have a feeling that Andrew Lang might be taking it for the team in this election.

Jack's a popular candidate, and my riding -- Home of the Big Carrot -- is full of lefties. Rich lefties, but lefties nonetheless.

I think Jack'll win pretty handley.

I had a great and frank discussion with a Liberal canvasser the other night.

This guy practically admitted the Party had made a mistake with Dion. Suggested that Ignatieff was waiting in the wings to take up leadership after this election.

This is the blah-est election in history.

No comments: