Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Well, at least you're not Jennifer Aniston


Whenever I think that I'm having trouble with my love love, I think about our favourite friend, Jennifer Aniston.

Poor Jen.

No one has had more publicly humiliating break-ups. If it wasn't enough that she lost the sexiest man alive to St. Angelina, she's now in the midst of another sensational schism with hippie hottie, John Mayer. Mayer has come out in the media saying that he basically cut her loose because, well, "he wasn't that into her."

Oh my god.

What hope is there for us mere mortals if Jennifer Aniston can't even keep the guy?

5 comments:

Hez said...

She either has some serious baggage/issues or her expectations are way too high. She should date a mere mortal... I bet that would make her way happier!

PS: Doesn't it secretly make you feel good to know that a celeb is worse off in some part of their life?? :)

Blodwynn said...

My breakups:
parking my butt on my girlfriends couch in Parkdale for umpteen bottles of $10 red and treating myself to a pack of marlboro lights.

Jennifer's breakups:
parking her butt on a first class flight to Europe with a couple of close girlfriends for a weekend shopping spree in Milan, treating herself to a shiny new $8 million home upon return.

wendywalnut said...

*hand raised in guilty admission of schadenfreude*
i can feel the karmic wheel turning already. sigh.

Anonymous said...

I could be all that Jen needs...and more. I wish she would just call!

Joe said...

Does she still work at that coffee shop in NY?