Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Wake Up Call

My friend J is admittedly not a morning person.

Since she knows I'm an early riser, often at my desk by 7:30, she sometimes asks for a wake-up call, which I'm happy to give.

Waking up often involves a little song I've created. It goes like this:

It's a new day
And we're happy
And we're gonna meet all the challenges of the world.

It's usually sung with an Up With People smile in my voice so as to be exceedingly irritating to the morning hater. The tune is patent pending.

Today, I sing this song to you.

Why?

Because on this new day I celebrate the win of some new business, the winning of which I played a considerable part.

And you, dear reader, also played a part.

A few weeks ago I asked you for your positive vibes and they were freely given. Thank you.

If you ever need a wake up call, you know who to ask.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay, yay, yay!

And, yay!

Congratulations! (though I, for one, never had any doubt)

*mwah*

- J
(yes everyone, THAT J)