Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Lobsterpalooza

I thought you might like to know what I had for dinner last night.

First Course
Lobster, lime and cocount bisque.

Main Course
Poached Lobster with
Summer vegetable and chanterelle mushroom risotto.
Tomato pistou with salad verde.

Dessert
Passion fruit, vanilla and mango ice cream cake with blackberry compote.

It certainly beat my usual fare, which is opening a can of tuna over pre-washed spinach.

The good people at Scaramouche even noted my BFF's birthday on the reservation and, despite no second mention from me, delivered his dessert with a single lit candle and a tasteful Happy Birthday in chocolate around the rim.

A lovely evening was had by all....except, perhaps, the lobsters.

1 comment:

Hez said...

Mmm... makes me soooooo excited for my vacation out east this September. ALL THE LOBSTER I CAN EAT!