Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My Gratitude List

Today I am Queen of the Busy People, but I thought I'd share some things I'm grateful for:


1) The sharp smack of arctic air on a wintery morning reminding me that, despite the shiver, I am very much alive.
2) The overwhelming sense that, no matter what my troubles, that everything is going to be alright.
3) That yesterday I had the good sense to raise a white flag and ask for help on a project, and received it.
4) For my creative, sensitive, big-hearted, team, whom I love like my heart is going to burst.
5) For being the winningest member of all the participants in the office Roll Up the Rim to Win tracker -- a fact largely attributed to excessive coffee consumption while my boss is away.

2 comments:

Hez said...

I'm grateful for you.
(And movie popcorn).

Blodwynn said...

I'm grateful you came to visit me last June.

You'll be grateful I'm sending your boss home soon.