Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Another Charmed St. Patrick's Day

See, I told you.

Although lifelong fans, we had cheap seats for the Fleetwood Mac concert last night. My BFF and I got the tickets for just 25 bucks a pop. A real steal, even though we were up in the nosebleeds.

We got to the arena early, grabbed a coffee, and went up to the 300 level.

"These aren't that bad," I said, enthusiastically. "At least we're looking directly at the stage."

No sooner were the words out of my mouth, then someone who worked at the arena came by and said, "Hey, do you guys want to get upgraded?"

"Are you kidding?" we said.

Apparently not. Along with the couple behind us, we were moved to the 100 level, directly facing the stage!

We were ecstatic!

The concert was incredible. I cried when Stevie sang "Landslide" and swooned when Lindsay buried his head in Stevie's neck after Sara.

For a band with a decidedly complex emotional history, my reaction to them is anything but. Simply bliss.

No comments: