Monday, January 14, 2008

Selling my armoire

After asking the universe for assistance, I listed my armoire for sale on Craigslist. Almost immediately, I received a number of replies.

Yesterday I met my first potential buyer. She didn't take it (too big for the corner where she needs it) but talk about an interesting woman.

She is an associate professor at Osgoode Hall, and past director of Osgoode's Institute for Feminist Studies. A card-carrying member of the sisterhood of the travelling underpants.

So, there you have it. Even brainiacs are looking for deals on Craigslist.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

For the record, it wasn't the Universe, who was obviously goofing off somewhere else, it was Anonymous. And, Craigslist is a magical place. Come to think of it, the Universe is probably goofing off, surfing Craigslist instead of answering important questions.