Sunday, January 6, 2008

Famous Last Words

It's not often that someone comes along who is a true friend and a great writer. Charlotte was both.

I've got an almost life-like porcelain piglet guarding my fireplace. He's a dead ringer for Wilber from Charlotte's Web. I'm looking at him now, as I survey my room of STUFF with the knowledge that I'm going to have to pack it and then unpack it again in the next month.

I'm starting the organizing frenzy today.

I'm hoping to take a load to Goodwill, as well as pick up some boxes at the LCBO.

This move will mark about the thousandth time I've moved and not organized my masters thesis notes again.Every time I move, I promise myself that I'll take an afternoon and do just that.

If anyone knows of anyone who would like to buy an armoire, please let me know. It's the antique monkey on my back.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just sold an armoire on craigslist -- post it and they will come.