Monday, May 11, 2009

When will I be happy?

When you read my mind.
When you stop picking at that.
When it gets warmer.
When it stops being so muggy.
When you call me.
When you stop calling me.
When I go away.
When I come back.
When we watch something I want to watch.
When I move.
When I get more sleep.
When you stop snoring.
When I clean my house.
When you behave yourself.
When you stop hanging around with the wrong crowd.
When you stop drinking so much.
When you admit what you've done wrong.
When you take back what you said.
When you stop what you're doing.
When you start thinking of me for a change.
When I find a new job.
When this project is over.
When I buy new furniture.
When I lose weight.
When I tone up my underarms.
When the weekend gets here.
When I meet someone terrific.
When I drop this loser.

When will I be happy?

If you're not happy here and now, you never will be.


1 comment:

Jillian said...

Oh. Tears in my eyes.


Today I will be as happy as a bird with a french fry.