Monday, August 29, 2011

The Great Apartment Hunt



What do you get for $3,000 in downtown Geneva?

I saw my first apartment tonight and the answer is decidedly, not much.

Less than not much, actually.

My first viewing was a largeish, 5 room apartment wedged above a dry cleaning shop and a pub. It was remarkable for being wrapped entirely in scaffolding, since workers were busily adding two additional floors to the building.

Like that'll be quiet.

So the search will continue.

In other news, I saw my first Saint Bernard. Should have asked it to find me an apartment.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That puppy's face is how I feel back here, alone, without my confidant, quietly watching the water lines of rain drops slowly descend on my office window while dried up baby jesus' body arch's in need and pleading.

Tina said...

You need to follow the Saint Bernard around on your hunt. He will have Brandy in his mini barrel to make the apartment hunt MUCH more enjoyable