Tuesday, January 12, 2010

How important is makeup to you?

Did you know that the average "worth" of a woman's makeup bag is about $400?

According to 2006 PMB data, in a 30 day period the readership of Flare spent $37.5 million in cosmetics.

I've been working on something at work that has makeup at the core and it's led to some fairly lively debate about the importance of makeup in a woman's life. You'd be surprised -- or maybe you wouldn't -- how intimidating most people find it to go au naturale.

So I'm wondering....how important is makeup to you?

3 comments:

Hez said...

Right now? I don't really feel fully human until I put my face on. Check back with me post-baby.

Jillian said...

Not important. I've never been a makeup girl. Partly because I'm lazy, and partly because I don't know how to do it, but mostly because it doesn't matter much to me. I dig the authentic.

Adder said...

You know I love me some eyeshadow! I think I look better with it, but mostly I just really enjoy it.