Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Victoria has a secret


Thanks to my BFF for giving me the heads up on the worthy diversion: the Victoria's Secret Runway Show. If I looked that good in my underpants, I'd be dead of hypothermia.

Part of me was half hoping that Victoria's actual secret might have been the key to unlocking the confusion surrounding mortgages.

Does anyone understand all the mumbo jumbo around fixed rate and variable, and basis points, and monthly, bi-monthly and all that jazz? My brain quite literally goes into la la land when I try to figure it out.

Clearly I was born, and will die, an artsy.

Anyway, if you or yours have a favourite mortgage broker, don't be shy. Do share.

3 comments:

©km said...

Mortgages - you know I do.. and you also know I'd be happy to share. I'll see if I can make up some flash cards for tonight. As for a broker, I'm sure I can recommend one of those, as well.

Anonymous said...

Go variable with an option to lock in. Rates cuts are coming.

©km said...

As we discussed.. 5 year fixed is the only way to go for you.

In your case - it's not a matter of what's best financially.. but what fits you, personally.