Thursday, December 27, 2007

Crazy for You

I had coffee with my friend KM today.

It came out that KM and another friend, JT, were discussing me and my ex and a discussion ensued: who was crazier?

The decision was split.

I actually find this kind of amusing. Which probably is the first clue that the other friend was right. I am actually quite crazy.

It's actually pretty crazy that KM and JT were having this conversation to begin with. On Christmas Day, no less.

The truth is that everyone is crazy once you get to know them.

Some kinds of crazy just make it easier to live in the world.

My particular brand of crazy just happens to come with a higher than average baseline level of happiness, while my ex's decidedly does not.

Anyway, here's to craziness in all its forms.

Go crazy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am flabbergasted that KM was having a sit-down with Justin Timberlake.

Anonymous said...

Here's to Crazy Conversations on Christmas Day. If people only knew about all the other crazy things we talk about. You, Me and our friend, Justin Timberlake.